Tuesday 2 August 2011

MAC Fanfare

Hello! I'm aware that I've been rubbish at posting this past week, so I've got two posts for you today!:) The first one is dedicated to my new MAC lipstick that came yesterday. I ordered Fanfare because I wanted a pinky/coral colour that was easy to wear and suited my skin tone.






I think this is the perfect lipstick for this, the colour is gorgeous and really wearable, I well definitely be wearing this out to my friend's birthday meal tomorrow night! Fanfare is one of the shades less talked about on YouTube etc, but I honestly don't know why, it's lovely!


It's a cremesheen so feels really moisturising when you're wearing it, and it goes on really smoothly. I have it on today with no liner and it's not feathered at all, so it's staying power is pretty good too. Believe it or not this is the first product I have bought from MAC (yep, I'm a bit late jumping on the bandwagon!) but I can safely say it won't be the last! Their lipsticks retail at £13.50 which I think, although a bit expensive, it's not cheekily so. I think this purchase has to be looked at as more of an 'investment'... It's a great shade, consistency, and the quality is amazing, I definitely recommend buying a cremesheen from MAC!


Have any of you used this colour before? What did you think?

Evie x

5 comments:

  1. Fanfare looks beautiful! Will you be posting swatches or doing a FOTD with it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just after I posted this I realised I'd forgotten swatches, so yeah I'll definitely try and get that done!:) I'll probably do a FOTD tomorrow before I go out xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Hue the other day as I wanted a really nice pale pink, but this looks perfect too! Looking forward to your FOTD so I can decide whether to buy it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a post about this lipstick on another blog too, really convincing me to splurge on it!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trust me it's lovely! the pigmentation is great but it's really buildable colour:) xo

      Delete