Saturday 13 August 2011

Delayed Lipstick Swatches... Oops!

Okay, sorry it's been so long! I've been really busy doing homework that I should have done weeks ago, and being with friends etc. so I apologize for the lack of blogging for the past weeks!
Some of you reminded me that I'd forgotten to post swatches of the lipsticks I was talking about in my make up bag, so this is basically just a catch up post to show you what they all look like. The swatches are on my arm rather than my lips because I was out last night and I'd rather not be photographed right now!

L to R: MAC - Fanfare, Rimmel - Glam, Chanel - Audace, Natural Collection - Coral Shimmer, 
Avon - Perfect Peach, Natural Collection - Pink Mallow


Prices: MAC - £13.50, Rimmel - unsure, around £5?, Chanel - £22, Natural Collection - £1.99!!!, 
Avon - unsure, around £5/6?



Again, I'm sorry for neglecting my blog so much, but I'm going to try and do a post a week from now on. I'm going back to school on Monday so I think that's probably the best way to do it, because I really really reaaalllly need to put effort in this year, my exams weren't too great (BCCD) so I need to focus on school this year... I'll do a review on the Natural Collection lipsticks soon - love them!


Have you used any of these lipsticks? What did you think of them?

Evie x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous lipsticks!
    I love the different shades you have.

    Btw, thank you so much for your comment. Just want to let you know that I've been following you via GFC. Hope you will follow me back. Looking forward seeing you there.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete