1. Benefit Sun Beam - I need to get me some of this! Recently I've been hearing so much about this highlighter - whether it be on Blogger, YouTube or Twitter - and it's all been good. It looks like the perfect highlighter for when my skin has a tan, and I'm seriously tempted to buy it before I go on holiday next month!
2. Essie, Sand Tropez - This has to be the most perfect colour ever. Again, I'm tempted to buy this simply because it will accentuate a tan! So pretty and summery!
3. Topshop Libertine Wedges - I've been looking for a pair of wedges like this for a while. I love the heel, it's kind of a heel/wedge hybrid, quirky and interesting! I think they would look amazing with highwaisted floral shorts and a loose white vest!
4. MAC Blossom Culture Lipstick - Part of the Perennial Pinks collection, this is my favoured colour of the two Sheen Supreme Lipsticks. MAC describe it as a 'soft pink with pearl' and I think it's such a beautiful colour.
5. River Island Yellow Digital Print Maxi Skirt - This is such a fun vibrant piece that would look gorgeous paired with a white vest and gold jewellery. I'm also after a black maxi skirt but this is definitely on my wishlist for this holiday! I'm just a bit worried that such a bold print might swamp my 5'1 frame, although that wont stop me trying it on!
What does your wishlist currently consist of? Any items similar to mine? Are you going away this summer?