Wednesday 7 September 2011

NOTD: Dotty for Barry M!

I mentioned my nails (briefly) in that video, so I thought I'd do a really quick post on them so you can see what I was jibbering on about! 
There's not much I can say.. From looking at the pictures it's pretty self explanatory how I did it, so I won't insult your intelligence by going through each step. On my ring finger it's green, then pink, then glitter.. that's basically the only information you might want:)
Sorry for the dodgy paint job, I was talking/watching telly whilst doing it, and my mum kept making me laugh.. so yeah, it's a bit messy.


L-R: Peach Melba, Mint Green, Pink Iridescent, Flamingo Pink. All Barry M.


3 comments:

  1. your nails are amazing. lovely blog, i am now following, i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that style of nails, with a pattern on the ring finger, its so unique! and the peach colour for the rest of your nails is stunning:)
    xo Elly @ strawberrylacemoustache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete