Saturday 3 December 2011

Viva Barcelona

As a few of you might know, I went to Barcelona on October for a week with school. It was such a good week and I was so glad I got to spend my birthday with my two favourite girls in the SUN!
It was an art trip so, as expected, we did all the artsy stuff - museums, galleries, sketching etc. But we also had time to ourselves where we could explore the city and shop, eat, sunbathe, whatever we wanted. The weather was SO hot, definitely hotter than everyone was expecting - being on a full coach in 37 degrees for 2/3 hours a day isn't exactly my idea of fun, but we had such a laugh!
I totally forgot to do a post about this trip, I guess because it's a bit different to what I usually blog about. However seeing as I've had no blogging material whatsoever recenly - don't get me wrong I've been shopping, but I always forget to take pictures etc, and I've had no time - I thought I'd let you know about my time in Barcelona!
Here are just a few pictures of what we got up to while we were there!





















I absolutely loved Barcelona! Have any of you been? What did you think?

Evie x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs! I have never been there but it looks very nice. xo

    www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful place! wish i could go back xo

    ReplyDelete