Saturday 4 February 2012

Accessorize Nail Polish Shade 38

I bought this nail polish on a whim really... I was at the till waiting to pay for a necklace and I saw this little gem sparkling in a box on the counter. This one in particular caught my eye above the rest because it's such a different colour, it's green. And purple. And glittery. And only £4. I love it!


It was quite hard to capture the true colours of the nail polish in a picture, but I think these two photos do it quite well, and should give you an idea of what it's like anyway! It's such a shame that this polish doesn't have a name, other that 'Shade 38', because it so deserves it! It's a mixture of green, and purple. Although when I started to take it off it revealed a pinky copper shade that was really pretty.


The only downside is that it takes SO LONG to come off! You need at least two coats of this polish to build up a decent colour, and this makes for a really hard time getting it off again! However, I personally can cope with an extra 5-10 minutes because it's seriously amazing when it's on.



Are you a fan of this nail polish? Can you recommend any similar effects/colours? Hope you're having a good weekend!

Evie x


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! You've convinced me to go buy this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I didn't even know they had nail polishes! I usually go to Accesorize for jewelry only, haven't really looked at much else there. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither until I got to the till and saw the display! So glad I found it!xo

      Delete
  3. This is a stunning color!Love your blog!
    xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You should definitely buy it! Such an interesting colour and I always get compliments on my nails when I wear this!xo

      Delete